Tuesday, December 16, 2008

tag yg ni interesting!!

Demam Tag dah menular kembali..


Kak Ieda... org jawab yer....



"The rules are simple.
Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.
Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.
After that tagged 7 people."


1. The age of my next birthday - uish... +1 je dh jadi 30!

2. A place I'd like to travel to - Redang





3. A favourite place - wah... best ni... rilex jer...



4. A favourite thing - precious moment with daddy & kids!!



5. A favourite food - ibu pun expert masak lamb chop... sape nak rasa?? meh arr dtg umah!



6. A favourite colour - merah itu cinta






7. The city I live in - we have 2 houses here!!



8.The city I was born in - Klang Bandar DiRaja





9. A nickname I had - ibu... daddy also called me with this name [bila plak ibu beranakkan dia ekk??]


10. College Major - forever accounting!!





11. Name of first lover.. - name of this place :D





12. A bad habit




13. A hobby





14. Current wish list - moga2 uwais cpt jalan & having loving & happy family





sape yg kena tag :

1. dayah
2. mahan

3. idie

itu jelah kot person yg nak di tag :D

No comments:

:: we belong together ::

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: my asham boyyy ::

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

:: my asham kepinggg ::

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers