Sunday, October 24, 2010

angelssss

ibu sayangggggggggggg abang,

ibu sayangggggggggggg adik!!


ayat ni, ameenah yang selalu sebut;

adik sayanggggggggggggggg ibu!!
(sambil cium-cium-cium ibu!)


lagu ni, selain sesuai sangat untuk MIP,
ianya pun sesuai jugak untuk budak 2 ketul tu ;P


You are the answer to my lonely prayer



You are an angel from above


I was so lonely till you came to me


With the wonder of your love.


I don't know how I ever lived before


You are my life, my destiny


Oh my darling, I love you so


You mean everything to me


If you should ever, ever go away


There would be lonely tears to cry




No comments:

:: we belong together ::

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: my asham boyyy ::

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

:: my asham kepinggg ::

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers